Thursday, September 3, 2009

Why we need Government Run Health Care NOW!

I don't care if you are Democrat, Republican or you just don't give a damn about politics, but I strongly support a Government Run Health Care System. Taxes pay for everything else we depend upon, why not use it to pay for Healthcare too?

If you are fortunate enough to have a job and have Health Care coverage, kudos to you! But if you are one of the millions of unemployed Americans such as myself ( I lost my job last October and for the first time in over 20 years I haven't found a job and have no insurance ) why should I be denied the right to live if I get seriously ill?

I paid into a Health Plan for years and years and never needed it. As luck would have it, I suffered a minor Heart Attack 5 months after losing my job and my Health Insurance. So, now I have to hope and pray that I don't get sick again...

Watch the following video, it makes total sense to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment